viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

what are you motives for teaching?


What are you motives for teaching? What rewards or incentives do you get from teaching? How might your motives interfere with your ability to put the needs of your students ahead of your own?

Well, sincerely I have a lot of motives for teaching. I think that to teaching is amazing because we can share many things with others and we as teachers have a big responsibility to inspire people and now in our case we have the responsibility to inspire teenagers because we are teaching in junior high school, and I some motives that I have to teach are:

-inspiring students: I like to inspires my students in to learn English and I really want that they learn a lot of things about the second language, so that I feel really happy when they want to know more and more.
-The environment: teaching junior high school students is amazing because the environment is very good and we as teachers learn many things of students. The environment is really important because if we try to create a good environment student will feel comfortable and it will help in their learning. So that I make my best effort to do something different in my classes in order to my students want to learn something new and work with them is amazing because they have a lot of energy and they transmit me it.
-the different  personalities: another  motive that I have in order to teach is know the students personalities because they all are different and everyone has different challenges and I like to know that and I enjoy knowing how to face different behaviors.


I consider that I receive many rewards of my teaching because my students always want to participle the majority of them do their homework assignments and they always pay me attention so that I think that is wonderful when you know that students like to know about English they are like a motor for us because we feel encouraged in the world of teaching because I consider that students don’t do it anything we, teachers., would feel disappointed and don’t want to teach so that I believe our students are our motor.

In the other hand we, teachers have our own abilities to teach but probably our students don’t get the topics our explanations through our methods of teaching, but we must to know that the needs of students are more important than ours. So that that I will do is to change my teaching methods in order to all my students can understand, another thing that I would do is to change my strategies because I have to think in something that could be better for the learning students.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario