viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

Things i like about working with teenagers and things i dont like.


List the things you like about working with teenagers. Why? List the things you don’t like. Why?

Well, first able I want to tell that working with teenager is a really good experience because we as teachers can learn many things of them.
They have a highly developed and it is very interesting, teenagers are characterized because they have a highly energy. Teenagers are in the process of create their own identity and they want to achieve many things and we as teachers, are doing our best effort to encouraged them to do it even though work with teens it is not easy because they all have different behaviors and we have to adapt it in and we have to behave as teenagers, too, but I really enjoy to work with them.

What I like about working with teenagers:

1-their interest: they are very interested in to learn English and it is wonderful because don’t get bored into the class.
2- Their motivation and energy: many of my students are very motivated in learning English and they always want to participle and they ask a lot of things, too, but this is good because they want to learn many things about the second language.
3- Their personalities: I like to work with them because even though each of them has a different personality they are unique and I have learned a lot of things about them.
4- Their respect: I really love this because they always respect me and never had told me nasty words or something like that.
5- Their attention: my students always pay me attention and get involved in the different activities that I developed.
What I don’t like about working with teenagers:

1-they don’t like to work in groups: many of them don’t like to work with some of their classmates because sometimes they are not friends
2-some of my students are irresponsible: sometimes they don’t do their homework assignments
3- some of them don’t ask when don’t understand something they prefer be quiet maybe because they are afraid to ask.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario