miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

What is a teacher´s style of delivery and what is your style of delivery?

I think that every single teacher has his/her own way to teach, but I consider that the teacher´s style delivery has to be based in the students’ needs. So we have to take into account many aspects. For example: What belief and value systems do you bring into the classroom? How do these allow you to connect to the students or prevent you from doing the same? Similarly, what thoughts, ideas, opinions, and judgments about our subject matter do we bring with us? To be sure, our enthusiasm for subject matter comes from these and what we believe to be important information for student learners. And conversely, we should note that these can also preclude us from teaching certain items or at least doing so without any great love. Therefore I think that we have to focus in the student’s needs, and if we do this, students learning will be successful. I believe that the teacher’s style delivery has to be interested in students’ knowledge and what they like and dislike, too.

On the other hand when I teach I try to adapt to my students needs, but sometimes is difficult because I don’t have the resources. I know that no all the students learn in the same way. So I try to develop different activities in order that all they can do them, and always are students that finish them quickly, when this happens I give them an extra activity. I do my best to my students and I always think what is complicated to them and what can I do to help them. I know that sometimes is difficult for me changes activities that I have planned. But if they don’t get involved of them, I have to change them. But doing this is a way to help them because they are more important. So I consider that my style delivery is focused in what my students need and to know what is difficult and easy to them. Knowing this will increase their knowledge day after day. Also when I develop my classes I always try to create a good environment because this is really important in the world of teaching. A good environment will help them to feel comfortable and their learning will be better.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario