martes, 16 de abril de 2013

answering some questions about a recently class.


1-Was the instructional objective met? How do you know students learned what were intended?
Well I think that for the class that I have given the instructional objective have been reached because when I teach I pretend that my students be interested in to learn English and that they can enrich their knowledge. Indeed I believe that my students learned what was intended because many of them get the topics in a easily way and they like to participle on develop of the class.
2-Were the students productively engaged? How do you know?
I think that my students were productively engaged because all of them participate in a warm- up that I did and they participate in an activity that was developed on the classroom, besides they were engaged because they work and group and it helps them to feel comfortable and in a good environment.
3-Did you alter your instructional plan as you taught the lesson? Why?
Actually I haven’t done this because for the time being I have developed my classes in the complete time and I haven’t needed to change an activity or something like that.
4-What additional assistance, support, and/or resources would have further enhanced this lesson?
I believe that if I had used a song or a dynamic my class could have been better but no always we can obtain all the resources even though these are necessary.
5-If you had the opportunity to teach the lesson again to the same group of students, would you do anything differently? What? Why?
If I will have the opportunity to teach to the same group maybe I would change some things for example I would like to teach them through a song and I would give them some pages to improve their practice because it will help them to improve your learning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario